Updating your Details

Please let us know as soon as possible if you change your address, telephone number or name. It is important that we have up to date contact details in case we need to contact you.

The Spinney Surgery supports patients who wish to use a non-gendered title e.g. Mx as well as non-gendered pronouns e.g. they/them. If you do not wish to use gendered pronouns/titles or if you identify as non-binary, please let us know.

If your name has changed due to Marriage or by Deed Poll, you will need to provide us with a copy of the appropriate document (requirement of Department of Health).

Please only update your records if you are an existing member of the practice. If you need to register at the surgery, please visit our New Patients page by clicking here. If you update your address and it is outside of our catchment area, we will be unable to keep you as a patient and will ask that you re-register at a different surgery.

Update Clinical Records

Please complete the online form below to update your clinical records.

Date of Birth
What is your ethnicity?

Height and Weight

(In Feet & Inches OR cm)
(In stone & lbs OR kg)


Have you ever smoked tobacco?
If you are currently a smoker and would like to stop please contact the surgery to discuss this further.


How often do you have a drink containing alcohol?
(1 drink = 1/2 pint of beer or 1 glass of wine or 1 single spirits)
How many standard drinks containing alcohol do you have on a typical day when drinking?
During the past year, how often have you found that you were not able to stop drinking once you had started?
During the past year, how often have you failed to do what was normally expected of you because of drinking?
During the past year, have you been unable to remember what happened the night before because you had been drinking?
Have you or somebody else been injured as a result of your drinking?
Has a relative, friend, doctor or health worker been concerned about your drinking or suggested you cut down?


Could you be depressed ?


A carer is someone who looks after an elderly person or someone who is disabled. We do not mean a carer of a child.

Are you a Carer?